Spring Break has been, for all intents and purposes, very productive for me. During one of my rereads of Clan of Ash, I discovered a slight plot hole. It’s not really a plot hole. It’s more like the suspension of disbelief would have been stretched very far. And I like to avoid that.
Fixing this wasn’t too hard. I was able to make some dialogue changes. Some scenes had to be reworked but all in all, it went well. I still have to rewrite an entire scene though and make a few modifications down the road. Luckily, I printed out the manuscript and made some notes for me. I find easier to edit on paper as oppose to editing on my computer. I don’t have to scroll too much. Plus it’s easy for me to organize everything.
One thing I will say about organization is that I have yet to try Scrivener. As some might recall, I mentioned that as one of the winner of NaNoWriMo last November we got some goodies. One of those goodies involved a coupon of sorts for Scrivener. I plan to put this to use for Camp NaNoWriMo in April.
I’m looking forward to the experience and how it’ll effect my work from now. It should be interesting.